Monday, October 18, 2010

starting fresh

Well, here I am again: venturing into the world of blogging. I cannot count how many times I have tried to do this, but I think this time might be a success for me. I have been "blogging" for the past year on a site intended to keep track of your children and their development. However, I didn't feel like it was a place that I could write about anything other than my son. I feel as though I have many thoughts to, not necessarily share, but write down somewhere. Blogging seems like the right platform just in case there is anyone who is curious of what goes on in this head of mine. I do not intend for this blog to be followed by thousands, or hundreds, or even by one person. I only intend this blog to be a place for me to organize my own thoughts and to have a place to vent, share or encourage.

I guess I can explain the blog title. First off, it's a line from one of my favorite songs, "You and I" by Ingrid Michaelson. Also, it pretty much sums up my life right now. My husband, Kai and I are both working part time jobs while going to school full time and raising a very active almost one year old boy. Needless to say, this is not the most financially stable time in our lives. However, in the midst of it all, we have our love and laughter to keep us going strong.


No comments:

Post a Comment